Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tristan Park Dirt Bike (The trail and review)




Continuing from my previous post Dirt Biking at Tristan Park, I follow up with the trail ride in the afternoon and the review for my this trip.

The Trail Ride (afternoon):
We started our trail soon after lunch and the trail requires us to ride thru palm oil field, grass and gravel, narrow lanes and lastly steep slopes up hill!! The trail ride took us 3 hours plus to complete and along the way some of us did fell but we manage to pick ourselves up and complete it under the scorching hot sun!!


According to one of the guide, the trail that we did was the easiest one as we have beginners riders with us. There are much tougher trails for those more experienced riders who wish to challenge themselves!

Safety Aspect:
Trail biking is no doubt a dangerous sports and it does gives you the adventure vibes when you are doing it. But we need to make sure we stay safe while doing it.

They do provide safety gear such as helmet, knee and elbow guards and kudos to them because I think they did a pretty good job in keeping those gears clean. What I felt is that they didn't really take care the safety of the riders during our trail ride. One of the guide was often seeing showing off his riding skills by speeding pass us at top speed and performing stunts which put the safety of the riders at jeopardy.


What important stuffs you need to bring along (base on my experience):
Sun Block
Covered shoes
Insect repellent
Water bottle
Plaster or antiseptic cream (in case of any injuries)

Summary:
Place - 2/5
Service - 2/5
Safety - 2/5
Bike - 2.5/5
Price - 2.5/5 (rather expensive given that the bikes are not covered by insurance and we have to pay if any serious damage occurs to the bike)
Adventure - 5/5!!

Will I go back again?

Maybe... but I will prefer to have bring my own bike (if I have one by then) and try a tougher trail! =)

Nevertheless, I enjoyed my time there with my group of friends and not forgetting we had a terrific seafood dinner at Jade Garden Seafood Corner!! Yummee~!

Other Important Information:

You can book a taxi by calling this contact below: (Rm5 per person per trip to your chalet or to town for the seafood dinner)

Eng Ah Kim
JHC 8082
H/P: +6013-7397286

Jade Garden Seafood Corner
54, Jalan Kerisi, Sungai Rengit,
81620 Pengerang, Johor.

You can find more info at their website: http://www.tristangroup.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...